Support Coordinator, Scoring Services
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Support Coordinator, Scoring Services coordinates scoring and reporting activities for NBME, client and USMLE exams for the delivery of clear, accurate, high quality summary reports of examination and examinee performance.|
- Serves as the primary contact person with clients for communications related to exam materials distribution/collection, preparation of exams for scoring and reporting, questions, special requests and problem resolution.
- Acts as the liaison between manager and unit staff/ in-house and outside customer/vendors to expedite completion of projects and disseminate information.
- Assist with planning and coordinating the program schedule, budget, and general administrative tasks (data entry, expense reporting and invoices).
- Coordinates/facilitates all program meetings and engagements including logistics, preparation of itineraries, materials and follow-up.
- Builds/maintains databases and develops/maintains efficient filing and tracking systems.
- Utilizes a variety of software applications to organize and develop complex documents.
|Qualifications:||The qualified candidate will have 2-4 years of relevant experience in a professional work environment and a Bachelor's degree is preferred. The candidate will have excellent interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written, for communicating with all levels of internal and external staff, clients and vendors. Strong problem solving, organizational and prioritizing skills are essential, as are flexibility, resourcefulness and strong attention to detail. The demonstrated ability to learn and use proprietary software and the proficient use of Microsoft Office applications are also required.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.