Editorial Production Assistant
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Editorial Production Assistant position will provide technical and clerical support to editorial staff assigned to one or more examination programs.
- Creating and formatting XML-tagged files for examination items and processing pictorial materials
- Assisting in the preparation, production, and organization of materials for committee meetings
- Making editorial revisions to items post meeting, and loading files to an item database
- Maintaining accurate procedures for all workflow responsibilities
- The qualified candidate must demonstrate the ability to receive direction from multiple sources, and independently prioritize their workloads, and have a positive attitude for supporting the team
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
- Knowledge/experience with databases
- Familiarity with word processing programs (e.g., Microsoft Word)
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.