Enterprise Architect, Customer Experience and Success
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Enterprise Architect, Customer Experience shapes how our external customers interact with NBME. This position will focus on identifying and delivering of process, software, and service improvements that have a notable impact on customer satisfaction and time to success.
- Design a high-caliber external customer experience with the company's products, platforms, and support teams.
- Work closely with the customers to continually understand the voice of customer and their pain points.
- Partner with all company departments to engage both potential customers and existing customers to ensure that every touch point, including phone, email, website, social media and face to face deliver a superior customer experience.
- Research industry best practices.
- Use business analytics and intelligence to build a set of key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and report on the current customer experience and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop an action plan to address critical customer needs and oversee the technical implementation of identified solutions.
- Present strategy, key insights, financial and non-financial achievements, quarterly progress updates, etc. to senior leadership teams in a compelling manner.
- Head up the new initiative, called customer success, and deliver an S3 plan as to how the company should deliver a superior customer experience and evolve the customer success deliverables as the business grows.
- Responsibility for a knowledge base and documenting company business processes that align to a high-caliber customer experience.
- This role is a highly-visible position at the company; as such, team-building skills and being able to interface with senior management both inside and outside of the company are critical.
- Passionately focused on customer success and how to deliver a world-class customer experience
- Progressive business experience in customer facing roles, either internal or external
- Proven experience in improving customer interactions
- At least 10 years' experience overseeing software project delivery
- Demonstrated success in cross functional influence and driving change in a matrix environment
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation skills
- Language proficiency in English is required requirement, proficiency in Spanish as a plus
- Attention to detail a must
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree is a plus
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.