Manager, Customer Support
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||We are currently seeking a Manager, Customer Support to join our team. The Manager, Custom Support will manage and direct the work of the first point of contact customer service staff dedicated to supporting our new Business to Business Service Desk (B2BSD). The selected candidate will develop, track, and report out on key processes, procedures, and performance measurements for the B2BSD to ensure operational efficiency. |
- Oversees daily operation of customer support staff by: Recruiting, selecting, and training staff; Planning, prioritizing, and delegating work tasks and ensuring the necessary resources and tools are available for staff; Supervising staff performance and capabilities to ensure that customer service is performed according to established policies, procedures, and timelines; Coaches and provides guidance by evaluating and providing performance feedback and encouraging and rewarding staff for their efforts.
- Oversees cross functional work relations targeted to resolve issues raised by customers.
- Oversees the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards, and defines triage procedures with cross-functional teams.
- Provides effective customer service support by responding competently and completely to a wide range of questions and concerns.
- Liaises with management to support and implement growth strategies. Coordinates and manages B2BSD customer service projects and initiatives.
- Ensures budget requirements are met.
- Accountable for attainment of target service metrics. Monitors accuracy of reporting and data base information; analyzes relevant data to determine customer service outputs; identifies and implements strategies to improve quality of service and productivity.
- Obtains and evaluates all relevant information to handle product, service, and software "how to" inquiries.
- Coordinates the document submission process to the knowledgebase and for various websites as needed; reviews and updates existing articles with the appropriate business owner. Writes and reviews appropriate responses to customer inquiries
- Experience supervising a team of employees.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (oral and written) for communicating with internal/external staff (clients, vendors)
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong ability to analyze relevant metrics and solve problems creatively and constructively
- Ability to effectively handle escalated customer service issues
- Computer proficiency with a firm understanding of data management
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.