|Employment Type:||Full Time|
- Participates in requirements gathering and analysis. Analyzes and designs project and/or system architectures. Under the direction of system owners, business analyst and enterprise architect, ensures the designs are consistent and coherent to the enterprise architecture standards and existing system environment. Assures the integrity and accuracy of the corporate data, with particular attention to application security.
- As an Application Management Software Engineer, provides on-going production and maintenance support along with participating in smaller scale enhancements to the corporate applications.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and management of system design artifacts. Maintains accurate and up-to-current system design documentation.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge in software engineering techniques and software development technologies.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ Years hands-on software development experience
- Experience in requirement analysis and system design
- Experience in design and implementation of large scale software systems
- Knowledge in object oriented programming concepts
- Hands-on experience in Java is required, experience in one or more programming languages, such as C/C++ or Delphi preferred
- Experience in Oracle database, SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge in HTML, XML
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to learn new software engineering techniques quickly and independently
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.