Test Administration Specialist, Client Examinations
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||We are currently seeking a Test Administration Specialist, Client Examinations to coordinate web-based, computer based and pencil/paper test administration activities for our domestic and international client examinations pre-administration, during and post-administration of the exam. |
- Preparing test administration schedules and materials for administration
- Providing efficient and timely customer service via phone and email with client administration and managerial staff, testing vendor, and NBME staff.
- Identifying, investigating and resolving routine and non-routine problems and communicating timely resolutions.
- Summarizing test administration activities for distribution.
|Qualifications:||The qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree with 3 years of relevant experience in customer service or program administration in addition to the following requirements:|
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- The ability to apply those skills both with internal staff and external clients and vendors.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft software (Access, Excel, Project, and Word).
- A minimal amount of travel is required roughly two to three times annually.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.