|Employment Type:||Full Time|
- Provides administrative support for manager and/or unit. Acts as liaison between manager and unit staff/in-house staff and outside customers/vendors, etc. to expedite completion of projects, disseminate information, etc.
- Provides general administrative support: opens/sorts mail, screen calls, greet visitors, drafts correspondences, independently handles routine correspondence, prepares documents requiring multiple office technology and software applications. Schedules meetings/travel support: Keeps calendars, arranges meetings, presentations, conferences. Prepared agendas.
Builds/maintains databases, requiring the organizing and preparing of reports and documents requiring integration of several data sources, technology and software applications.
- Independently researches complex information requests, prepares status reports, analyzes and summarized data. May communicate by phone/in writing to answer inquiries and resolve problems.
- Tracks/complies budgets, materials. Assists in planning, developing procedures, etc.
- Performs other duties and participates in projects as necessary and appropriate.
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills for dealing with all levels of internal/external staff/contacts/clients/committee members/vendors, etc. Positive attitude for supporting team.
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written communication skills (grammar, punctuation, spelling).
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- High school graduation or equivalent
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.