New Product Research Analyst
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Product Discovery Analyst role is responsible for supporting New Product Discovery from Stage 0 (Exploration) through Decision Gate 1 and into Stage 1 (Conception)|
- Identify data and information sources, analyze data, summarize, and report results; Environmental scanning; market analysis; gap analysis
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate internal and external idea generation and synthesis events and campaigns; "themed" events based on environmental/market/topical reports (investment board/EB/PSVP allocation); and internal staff engagement activities.
- Nurture community engagement with idea database; support development and continuous improvement of idea database. Develop and maintain quality control measures.
- Develop resources for unit knowledge management system and communication/outreach activities
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Exposure to/involvement with medical education and/or assessment
- Facility with information searching and analysis tools including web research
- Project management skills
- Ability to work with detail but also conceptualize problems from a broader perspective
- Familiar with terminology related to medicine, measurement, information science
- Independent problem solving and data analysis skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, reading, comprehension and retention skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.