Editorial Production Assistant
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We are currently accepting applications for Editorial Production Assistant in ourTest Development unit when vacancies arise. In this position, the individual will have the opportunity to impact the organization in the following fashion:
- Format new items, create data files, make editorial changes, post meeting, and batchload drafts
- Assemble assignments for mailing and draft materials for committee meetings
- Set up and assist at committee meetings and type revisions
- Compose and assist with client or derivative examinations (subject tests, SPEX, SKOLAR)
- Participate in CBT production
- Create IRGs, run drafts, and process pictorial materials
- Bachelor's degree
- One year or less experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills.
- Knowledge/experience with databases;Familiarity with word processing programs (e.g., Microsoft Word); Detail oriented; Ability to multi-task.
We offer a rewarding work environment, a competitive salary, and outstanding benefits, including tuition reimbursement. Please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button to submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.